Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay...so I haven't done so well!

Well, I haven't kept up with my blogging...I have been a bit busy getting the school year started! I have a great class this year and am excited to see how we do this year! I have a student teacher who started the first day of school, so it has been a little tough to get all my work done in the time I have before having to pick up Austin from daycare, but I am making myself leave it for the next day!
Jimmy has finished pre-training for the motorcycle and left yesterday for academy for 2 weeks, so I am a single mom this week. Not much fun! I sure do miss him and it's only been 1 day! He'll be back on Friday night, but then goes back on Sunday. I just have to keep remembering that he isn't going away for 6 months, and that I should be thankful it is only 2 weeks! The last 3 weeks have been tough for him learning all the new manuvers and such. He is still a little nervous about passing the driving tests on Monday, but I have faith that he can do it! I've been praying very hard for him to pass with flying colors.
Autumn started preschool last week which see seems to love. She also started tap dancing lessons last week which has been fun for her. She should get her tap shoes and leotard this week! She is excited!
Well, I better get to bed! I am waking up at 5 in the mornings trying to work out...trying to lose weight for the wedding (Kathy, Jimmy's sister is getting married Nov. 9th, so...we'll see how it goes!)
I need to get some pictures of my new haircut! I donated my hair to Locks of Love and am getting used to having to style it every morning!!! Hope all is well with everyone!
Signing off for now!

2 comments:

Marion said...

Good to hear the update. I will pray for you and Jimmy this week:)...AND next:)! Hang in there.

Toevs said...

Emma did locks of love too. I want to see a picture! :-)

I don't know how single moms do it. I know I would make a horrible single parent! 2 weeks is long time to be without Jimmy. We will pray for you.

Anna started tapping this week too. She loves it! Especially since she has watched her sister do it for 2 years.

Thanks for posting again. Keep 'em coming. :-)