Friday, May 2, 2008

Thank Goodness it's FRIDAY!!!!!!

Boy what a long week. I sure haven't been very good at keeping up my blog. Sorry to those of you who like to have something to read when you look at the page! :) I don't know what is happening to me, but I sure do have Spring fever like the kids and am so ready for this year to be over. I love my class, but it just seems like this year with them should be over already.

I found out from a co-worker the other day that I am moving to 5th grade...haven't heard it officially from my principal, but I think I am going to be moved somewhere...not sure where!?!?! I am a little nervous about 5th, but I think it might be a good move. I'll definitely keep everyone posted. She is supposed to have her decisions made by June 1st, so I should know by then. I am trying to clean up my room and get it organized just in case I have to turn everything in and move rooms!

We have been testing the kids for the past 2 weeks and the schedule has been a wild one and I am sure that doesn't help my Spring fever! We have though, been able to get some art projects done and the kids just love it!

Mom and dad were here for a week which was great! The kids had fun staying home with them while mommy and daddy went to work (and Idaho...Daddy that is). Jimmy went to watch our brother in law drag race in Idaho and unfortunatly, the U-joint broke before the race even started! Oh well, they had a good time anyway!

Well, that's about it for our lives right now. We have our interview for Autumn's school on Monday, so we are hoping that goes well. Bye, bye for now!

4 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

Yes!!! I love when there is something new to read! I can not complain though...I have not been good about keeping mine up either! Haha! I understand about the spring fever thing...my kids definitly have it. Just this morning Peyson asked me if he had to go to school today. I assured him only 6 weeks to go and that was it. Well thanks for the new post, I am glad you all got to spend some great time with your Mom and Dad. :)

Luv,
Ash :)

Anonymous said...

Yes...I love to read something new, too! :-) Glad you are so upbeat about the grade change. I'm sure you'll do great whoever she puts you. We have spring fever here in Arkansas too. Glad you had fun with your parents...time like that is precious...I know :-).
Love,
Jen

Begin to Breathe said...

I'm sure everyone's is wondering where my new post is! Maybe this weekend.
I'll be praying for you and the possible move. sometimes change is good right?
The good news is...summer is almost here! Lookin' forward to hangin' out :)

xoxo
jess

Marion said...

Wow, life sounds busy for you guys! Glad its almost spring/summer though! Thanks for keeping up with blogger land:)!!