Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photo Shoot...or trial of one at least




Well, I guess I need lessons on how to use our Digital Camera because these pictures all looked good on the camera but when I blew them up, they looked blurry. ARGH! I am not very good at the photography thing yet! Oh well, I'll maybe read up on it this summer and try to learn more! Austin was wearing a cute outfit and playing ping pong in the hallway, so I wanted to get some pictures of him. After shooting several, Autumn wanted some of her too, so I made the attempt. She was too cute and wanted to do all her own poses...as you can see! She is quite the model!
I got the official call today that I will get to stay in third grade next year! YEAH! I gave all of my stuff to the other third grade teachers, so now will have to ask for all of it back, but I am looking forward to my team and staying in the same grade level. Unfortunately I will have 30 kids, but the team I am on is awesome and that will make up for it! I will finally be in the same pod as the rest of them and will be closer to them. I am very excited that I get to stay!

My parents are here for the week and will be taking Autumn and Austin to Colorado with them on Sunday afternoon. I will then fly out to Colorado on the 1st and drive back with the kids on the 7th or 8th. It will be a good change from all this heat!

4 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

What are you talking about? These pictures are great!! Looks like you have a model on your hands. She sure is a pretty girl :).
Hoping to make it to the "scrappin'" day. That sounds like fun!
see you soon
jess

Helfer Party of 5 said...

Aaawww! Cute kids!! I didn't think the pics looked blurry at all! I love that you posted some new stuff girl! Love it!! I can't believe how quickly these kids grow....so fast. Have fun in Colorado and enjoy your time there!
:) Day

Jen said...

Hi Jana! I loved the pictures! I think they look great! I can't believe how big they have gotten...Have a wonderful time with your parents both here and in Colorado. Also glad to hear that you get to stay in 3rd grade...God is so good! Thanks for posting new stuff!
Love, Jen, Guy and kids

Aaron and Lyndsey said...

I'm coming to your house for vacation next week. Be prepared!