Friday, August 22, 2008

Backpacking!

Well, I survived my first overnight backpacking trip in about 18 years! Lyndsey and I were able to join the guys on this trip last weekend. We had a great time...very sore muscles for me, lots of rests and huffing and puffing, but I made it. The sights were incredible and besides the fact that we didn't sleep too well, the stars and full moon were incredible to lie underneath!


Isn't this an awesome picture that Jimmy captured of the beautiful full moon? I am impressed by his ability to capture the moments!

Here I am trying to manuver myself over all the rocks...I was a little nervous climbing, but the views were worth it and I was able to do it without injury.

5 comments:

The Greenoughs said...

That's awesome! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That picture of the moon was simply spectacular!! Rob wants to hang that picture in our living room!

Aaron and Lyndsey said...

Aaron can't wait to go again. He's trying to talk me into bringing the kids along too. I think he's crazy. Great pictures as usual!

Begin to Breathe said...

hey little mountain climber...looks like fun and the pictures do look worth the effort! i'm gonna have to do this sometime :)
how's the mouth holdin' up?

Marion said...

Love the pix and the trip itself looks like it was fun too. Take us next time we visit:)!!

carterclan said...

Hey Jana! of course I remember you. Looks like you've had some fun adventures.