Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Growing Up!







Well, we celebrated both kids' birthdays this weekend. We had a cowboy/cowgirl birthday. The kids had a great time with their horse pinata and all their friends. Thank you to all of you who came to help us celebrate!


We had a very busy weekend with family. Grammy and Papa and Aunt Sherry and Uncle Larry from Colorado came for the week. Autumn had a recital at the fair, so we did the fair thing on Saturday. The kids had a ball riding all the rides and having fun with their cousins. Autumn even rode on the swings with Klaire by themselves. We were pretty surprised. They even wanted to ride a second time!




Autumn did a super job tap dancing to "The Little Mermaid" and "Lollipop." She was one of the original kids, so she got to be up front and she did a super job. I am going to attempt to put her video on here. This is the first time I have done this, so we'll see!


6 comments:

Toevs said...

At the next "Tuin Family Talent Show" our girls do a tap dance together. :-)

Toevs said...

Sorry, I left out a word... I hate that! "Our girls CAN do a tap dance together." is how it should read.

Begin to Breathe said...

What a little "Dancing Queen". I love these photos too! Sorry to have missed the party...but I know you can relate to a great day in the snow :) Hope you are having a wonderful week....

xo
jess

Phillips Family said...

She did a really good job especially for just starting dance class. The party pictures are great.

Our Three Peas said...

Very cute! I love the video! Autumn did awesome, she looks adorable! Love all the pictures from the party, wish we could have been there to help you celebrate.
Ash:)

Toevs said...

I just wanted to tell you that I really like your template. :-)