Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wish me luck....

So, don't we all hate going to the dentist? Well, I have been having problems with the dentist (s) we have been seeing for the past few years. About a 3 weeks ago I got a new crown and on Monday I went to see another dentist to meet him and get a second opinion on some Ortho work...well, he pretty much said that the crown I JUST got needs to be fixed and replaced AND I will probably need a Root canal...thanks to that other dentist....Now I am dealing with having to deal with that other office and fight for some money back. Today I had to take the day off to go see a Perodonist (sp?). He is supposedly going to look at that crown and decide what to do about it. So...I may be having a root canal today. Since I had to take the day off, I went ahead and made an Ortho appointment too. It looks like I am going to have to get braces...BUMMER. I am going to see what they say about the invisaline which I would rather do, but I may not be a candidate.
So....all this to say....wish me luck today...more later!

2 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

I will be praying for you! I really don't like the dentist either but it is better than having pain in the mouth! Let me know if you need anything. :)
Ash

Begin to Breathe said...

What a bummer! My neighbor had invisiline and it was great. Hope that's an option for you. I'll be prayin'!

xox,
Jess