Friday, September 19, 2008

So.....

Well, I haven't been so good about keeping up with my posts. Life sure has been busy since school started. It seems we have so much going on all the time. Our internet hasn't been working very well either, so it has to be plugged into the office, so that means no more typing while I sit on the couch and watch TV at night! Hopefully we will get a new router soon so that I can keep up.
Autumn is loving school. Austin is loving preschool, but he has his days of not having a good day! Jimmy went to school for Autumn for show and tell and brought all kinds of goodies for the kids. I don't have pictures yet, but hope to get some soon! She was so excited to have her daddy...the police officer come and share since it was a week of talking about police officers and firefighters. Austin took Badges for all his school-mates today for the letter B. He was so cute passing them all out to each child today.

I have a good class this year. A few tough kids, but I think we will manage! They seem to really be on top of it academically and I think we will do well this year. I have been tired though as 11 more kids added to my room wears me out! It has also been about 80 degrees with about 50 % humidity IN my room...with 31 stinky sweaty kids! (I know...I've complained and so far it has been over a week since my complaint and nothing has been done!!!!!) Needless to say, by the end of the day I am ready to get out of there.

Well, I am off to go to the church tonight for family movie night. Since I am now the nursery coordinator, I guess I have to be there! Tata for now!

3 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

excuses excuses! ha ha :)

what are we doing this tuesay? still gotta try those chocolate covered honeycomb things from henry's! btw...how did that stuff work that you bought for autumn?

brennen had fun at movie night...did you have fun with your movie?

won't see you sunday (the boys will) but will plan on tuesday if you want.

xoxo
jess

Helfer Party of 5 said...

Hey Friend...hopefully a cool down is on your way!! Wish we could switch classes...out of 20 little babies I have SIX going on behavior contracts....Not my year I guess...:0) They're sweet, but boy are they lively!!

Hope you are well.
D

Phillips Family said...

Just wanted to let you know it's a cool 70 degrees here with a slight breeze...i think i need a sweater. LOL. Sorry about your humidity....that stinks, literally!