Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exercise???What's that???

Well, after trying to get myself out to do SOMETHING to do with exercise, I finally made myself go on a walk tonight with Autumn. We had a good time walking and riding around the neighborhood. When I got home, Austin begged me to take him on a bike ride, so off we went for another loop round the block. I am so out of shape, I really need to make this a daily routine, but it is tough when I am so busy! I am hoping that I can get better at it. Wish me luck...hopefully I'll have more exciting news to report next time!

4 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

Okay lady...your first mistake was making this public. I think we need to get a routine down. It's lighter later....Surely we can all squeeze in a "little" walk! :)

We'll chat,

jess

Our Three Peas said...

I agree Jana! It is hard to get going and stay going. Josh and I went on a walk last night with our kiddos also and had a great time! I love how nice the weather is! Talk to you soon. :)
Ash

Marion said...

Back in blogger land...Sorry it's been awhile! Yes exercise is hard especially with young kids but it is so worth it to release frustration...at least for me:). Hope you can find something that works for you!

Jacobs' castle said...

You are my new inspiration! I agree, time is a crunch, but the walking is so necessary. I hope to join the ranks of the "walkers" soon too. See you soon,
Jori