Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Teeth...

So, many of you have asked how my appointment went last week. Well, fortunately at this point they saw no need to do a root canal, but I am going to have to have the new crowns replaced because they are not done properly. So, it is back to another dentist to get good temporary crowns put on in a couple of weeks, then we will go from there. If that helps the aches, then they will just put better crowns on. If it doesn't, they will do a root canal. Thanks for asking!

3 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

Thank goodness we aren't limited on our prayer lists! I got your back in that arena!
I cracked up at your comment about Ashley's bed. Comedy!!

xox
jess

The Miller Clan said...

That was Jimmy! His sense of humor cracks me up!

Our Three Peas said...

Hey Jana,
We will be praying that they will not hurt and that they can replace the crowns and you will be done! I am right there with you with the dentist! I am not real fond myself and I have 1 tooth that they told me last time may need to be a root canal. Our prayers are with you!
Ash :)