Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Little Monkey...


Austin is my little monkey and has proven that twice in the past 2 days! Yesterday we were at the park with some friends and he managed to climb up on the big kids structure and couldn't get down...I grabbed my camera while my friend Jessica climbed up to make sure he was okay. Thanks Jess!

This morning, I heard the kids playing and they were talking about their tents. AFter awhile, I realized that the tents had been put up on one of the shelves that my dad installed over Christmas break. So, I got up to check on them. They were just playing on the floor with their tents. Then I went back into the living room and a few minutes later I heard Austin calling me...MOMMY...I need some Help! Well, he had taken all of his clothes off all the racks and had used the racks as climbing bars and climbed onto the 3rd shelf...I just had to get my camera for that one too! What a climber! I can just see another broken arm...I sure hope not too soon!

4 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

holy cow...you've got a little spiderman on your hands. hey...it was no problem helping him down. i'm just glad he didn't free fall like i thought he was going to.
so...can we get a break with the wind? looking forward to another park date. thanks for the grubb. i need to come over for a role making course :)

jess

Begin to Breathe said...

i meant "roll"!

Our Three Peas said...

Very cute! Looks like you are going to have to keep a close eye on him! :) Sorry I missed the park fun...I'll have to catch up with you all the next time! Great pictures! Thanks again for the fly swatter! I killed two tonight!!!!
Luv,
Ash :)

Anonymous said...

O, Jana, I am chuckling! What a boy he is!!
Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Love, Mom