Sunday, July 13, 2008

Haircuts

So Autumn decided she was ready for a "short" style. She wanted me to cut her hair like Austin's, but I told her there was no way I was going to do that! I told her the shortest I would go was her shoulders, so she was all for it. So, with hesitation, I did it. I was going to wait to donate it, but her hair was so dry and damaged from the pool that I decided we could try again with hopefully healthier hair. Austin also got his cut, but no new style. Better pictures to come of the finished look...but here are some of the actual cut!

Not quite sure what this look is all about...I think the hair was a bit itchy on his skin!!!

3 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

Very cute!! Love the hair cut on her! Austin's face is super funny!
Thanks for today!

Luv,
Ash :)

The Greenoughs said...

that's the funniest face ever!! Autumns hair looks great!

Begin to Breathe said...

i hear ya autumn...sometimes you just need a new do right? can't wait to see the finished look! c'mon austin...it's just a trim! your still rockin' some great hair buddy!
great seeing you yesterday jana...

xoxo
jess