Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time's up!

Well, our time without kids is drawing to a close. I leave today at 10:00 to fly to Colorado. We miss the kids and the kids miss us! Autumn said yesterday that she is sooooooooo excited to see me! I am looking forward to seeing them, but hate to leave Jimmy here by himself. Luckily it will only be a few days as he flies out on Saturday to meet us and help us drive back. We had a good weekend in San Diego visiting with friends and family. We also went to the SD county fair which was (expensive) but fun. I will hopefully get a chance to blog a bit while in Colorado and send some updated pictures of the kids in Paonia.

3 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

hey jana...sorry that i missed you before you left. life has been a whirlwind lately. have safe and fun trip in colorado. breath some clean, high altitude air for me :)
see ya when you return.

xoxo
jess

Toevs said...

hey, jana... glad we're hanging out here in good ole paonia. :-)
and yes, i do read your blog... :-)

Our Three Peas said...

Have fun!! Can't wait till u come back! It feels like forever since I have seen you. :) Enjoy the cooler weather!

Luv,
Ash