Thursday, January 17, 2008

Diet...

So, I am ready to be done with this round of my 9 day cleanse. I am ready to eat anything at this point! I am on my first day of my 2 day liquid cleanse. Tomorrow will be the final day and I will see my results on Saturday morning. I am happy I have accomplished as much as I have so far. It is amazing to see the transformation. I am really hoping I can keep it all off and then some! I am getting a little crabby and need to keep my eyes focused on the end and the result! I am fitting into many things I haven't worn since we got married which is exciting!

I am also ready for my 3 day weekend! Coming back after Christmas break has been hard for some reason. I guess it means that there is alot going on this new year. I have to decide where I am going to put the kids for school next year which is a biggie! I really need to start thinking about that and I don't want to! You can pray with me that we make the right choices with both kids and find the best for them.

Well, it sounds like my kids are jumping on the bed, so I better get going!
Toodles for now!

0 comments: