Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Survived?!?!?!?

Well, I survived the dentist yesterday.....BUT was called this afternoon only to be told that I needed to go back in today to get more impressions, because they didn't get enough yesterday. I was pretty upset and told them I was unhappy. Needless to say, when I am finished with these crowns, I am going to switch Dentist offices FOR sure. I have had nothing but problems with them! I had to take the kids with me too which I wasn't too happy about, but praise the Lord, they behaved SUPER and I was complimented on how well they are behaved. I am glad they do this sometimes...just wish it were all the time! After taking them to the movies and dinner last night, I wasn't so sure we were doing things right! Parenting sure is tough sometimes! I just wish that we had all the right answers to our children's behavior! Anybody out there have all the answers?!?!? We can always use good advice!
Until next time...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Jana,
I love reading your blog...it makes me feel closer somehow! Thanks for emailing me your link. Congrats on the weight loss...so proud of you! I was also so happy to hear about Kathy's wedding! Where did she meet him?
Love,
Jen

Phillips Family said...

Hey Jana,
Going to the dentist stinks. I have a great dentist if you need one. He's awesome! Also, CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss it is no small feat. I love you girl.

mia

Anonymous said...

The cleanse is hard - good job!! Can't wait to see you next Tuesday!