Saturday, January 19, 2008

Done!

So, I made it through the 9 day cleanse. It wasn't easy, but it sure was worth it. This time I lost 9 lbs. and am down a total of 17! It is exciting to see things fit that haven't in a LONG time!

The kids are enjoying a fun time with cousins, so I thought I'd blog a bit. I am sorry if my blogs are boring and have too much info, I am new at this and am not sure what to talk about!?!?! I seem to just ramble. I have been trying to plan the kids' birthday party which is next month which has been kinda fun. We are going to do a western theme and combine the two birthdays which will make it a lot easier on us. I really should be doing laundry right now, but just don't have the energy or motivation. I just want to veg!

Please leave me comments so that I know who is reading this!
Have a super day!

3 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

i'm reading!!! Congrats on 17!! that's awesome :)

Jess

Marion said...

Jana! I LOVE your blogs:)...They are fun to read! Congrats on the weight loss! It is soo rewarding to see results. I'm excited for you:). Thanks for keeping in touch. Love ya and we'll talk soon...

Our Three Peas said...

17 lbs. is great! Thanks for all of your help on Fri. night. You all were amazing! Missed you this morning. :)