Monday, January 21, 2008

Three Day Weekends...

Boy do I love 3 day weekends. Sure wish I could have them all the time! I feel like I get so much more done on these weekends. I know there's lots more that I should be doing, but blogging is much more fun! We are planning on taking the kids to go see the Vegitales movie this afternoon which should be fun. I also have to go to the dentist and get 2 crowns on this afternoon:( Not looking forward to that one! I just hope and pray it goes smoothly.

Better get to cleaning my floors :( and stick to my saying "getting more done on these weekends! :)

2 comments:

Marion said...

Ewww on cleaning floors and crowns:)! But I do wish we could pass a law on 3 day weekends becoming the standard...That would be nice!!

PS (I really like your new blog template. I need to refresh mine probably too...)

Begin to Breathe said...

I hear the movie is great! my parents took my kids to see it last weekend. Good luck at the dentist!

jess