Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14

This will be a quick post, but I am just so excited right now, that I have to tell someone! I have lost another 6 lbs. this week with my Isagenix program cleanse! I am up to 14 lbs. and am loving it. I hope and pray that I can for sure keep it all off! I have been able to keep off the 8 lbs I lost the first time doing the cleanse, so hopefully it won't be that hard again! I just want to feel better about myself and am finally starting to feel that way! I'll keep you posted on Saturday as to how much I lose total this week...only 5 more days to go on the cleanse!

3 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Begin to Breathe said...

hey jana...in my previous comment i had said welcom to the blogging world! then i scrolled down and realized you've been doing it awhile...welcome back :)
congrats on the wait loss. that's pretty exciting news! looking forward to keeping up on the "miller news".

jessica

Marion said...

Jana! That is super exciting!! Congrats - I heard SD Chargers are advancing in the playoffs too...Tell Jimmy the Pats. will get em:)! Hee hee.