Thursday, January 24, 2008

Vegas...here we come.

So, I guess we are headed to Vegas tomorrow on a very spur of the moment trip.....without kids! Rob has to go to try to get a license to drive his car that now has a larger engine, so I guess we will go see him with his drag car. Kathy didn't want to drive up by herself as he is already up there, so we are leaving around noon so we can make it in time to watch him...if I can get a 1/2 day sub.

Not exactly sure what we are going to be doing up there, but it should be a nice weekend away...did I say without kids?!?!?!?! As it has been very spur of the moment, I have been a little stressed trying to get ready, but I just keep reminding myself that it will be fun! I guess it is what you make it right?

Let you know how it goes....

2 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

Have a safe and very enjoyable trip..."without kids!"

Jess

Marion said...

Oooo I wish I was there too! Did you go see the after effects of the Monte Carlo fire? Hope you are having a GREAT time;).

Love ya!